Featured Speaker: Guy Hanson, Vice President of Customer Engagement at Validity
Welcome to the age of Big Data. With over 1.145 trillion MB of data created every day, go-to-market teams like yours have more information and resources at their fingertips than ever before.
But in a world of so much data – and with the evolution and explosion of Artificial Intelligence transforming the way businesses use that data – how can you ensure the information you’re collecting is fueling accurate, unbiased business insights? And what steps can you take – today – to improve your organization’s CRM data management processes to prepare for the future of AI and set your go-to-market teams up for success?
TUNE IN LIVE on Tuesday, March 15 at 12:00pm ET to hear from Guy Hanson, Vice President of Customer Engagement at Validity, as he breaks down the current state of CRM Data Quality and outlines the strategies you need to stay ahead.
You will learn:
- What AI is (and is not), and the applications to the world of CRM
- Why poor data is the top reason AI initiatives fail, and how to build a foundational data management process to get your CRM data in order
- The inherent risks of “data bias”, and how to establish a data governance program that not only meets ethical (and regulatory) standards, but also informs accurate, unbiased business insights
- 12:00pm- 12:30: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-13:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction
About Enterprise Data & AI:
The Enterprise Data & AI Community is geared toward innovative companies pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with Artificial Intelligence and cognitive technologies. This community is focused on the enterprise data side of AI including: Data Engineering, Data Preparation, Data Labeling & Annotation, Sourcing and Generating Data, and All Other Topics Data-Related and AI.
Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.