- Don Heckman, Director Defense Cyber Solutions Leader, Guidehouse
- Ranyah Salous, Associate Director Solutions Data Analytics, Guidehouse
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is often misunderstood, oversimplified, or conflated with Machine Learning (ML) or Artificial Intelligence (AI). This session shares knowledge and insight on Intelligent Automation and how to leverage for improving Cyber Resiliency:
- Differences between RPA, AI and ML
- Common use cases for Intelligent Automation
- Leveraging to improve cyber hygiene to reduce cyber risks, alleviate the resource burden associated with securing critical systems and lessen the impact of the looming talent shortage.
- Examples of real world application
- 12:00-12:30pm: Featured Presentation
- 12:30-13:00pm: Your Q&A and interaction
About AI in Government:
AI in Government is where those working in and with the government get together to network, discuss, and interact on topics relating to AI, machine learning, and cognitive technologies. Join us at this monthly event for high-quality content with compelling & informative speakers and opportunities to network and connect with fellow like-minded individuals.
To learn more about AI in Government and see a list of upcoming events check out our website: https://www.aiingovernment.com. This event is free for all. If you’re interested in helping financially support this event please email us at email@example.com.