Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) systems provide great value in data processing and are playing a central role in decision-making in state and local government agencies.
Join leaders online who have successfully delivered AI and ML solutions to organizations within their communities. With additional advice from industry experts, we will walk through the benefits of real-time edge processing and why it is critical to improving government agencies.
During this roundtable, experts will discuss:
- How state and local governments are saving time and resources with a best-of-breed joint solution
- Relevant use cases like smart cities, healthcare centers, and crisis response
- AI-enabled, intelligent decision-making to improve services and data processing
Meet the Speakers:
Moderator: Kathleen Walch, Managing Partner & Principal Analyst, Cognilytica
- Dr. Joe Perez, Senior Systems Analyst/Team Lead, NC DHHS, Chief Technology Officer, SolonTek Corporation
- Jeff Winterich, Account Chief Technologist, HPE
- Kevin Tunks, National Technology Adviser for State and Local Government, Red Hat
David Marcus, Public Sector Lead Senior Solutions Architect, Data Science, AI/ML, Edge Computing, Red Hat