Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning Innovation Leader Lists & Awards
Nominate Government Innovation Leaders in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
The Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning category recognizes Innovation Leaders who are responsible for delivering AI and ML technologies and strategies for a public sector agency to deliver better outcomes, help drive innovation, lower costs, and increase efficiency in the public sector.
Nomination & List Criteria
- Individuals must have implemented an AI/ML project for a Federal, State, Local, or International Government on or after January 2022, with the project being available for use within the defined mission by August 2023
- To nominate an individual, provide their name, title, email address, the name of the project(s) that the individual worked on, and description of the project(s).
- Individuals who have demonstrated their application at a GovFuture Forum event have priority
Nominations Open Now!
Nomination, Voting, and Award Dates
- Nominations Open: August 1, 2023
- Nomination Close: September 30, 2023
- Voting Opens: October 1, 2023
- Voting Closes: November 30, 2023
- List & Awards Announced: January 15, 2024